We would like to thank all our clients who have liked our theme and send their valuable suggestions to help us improve our theme and other plugins.
We’re glad to announce below enhancements in Responsive SpectroMedia Theme
1. Designed New 5th Header - with Background Image in header: We have added another new attractive site header with random background images in theme. In this header you can add more than one image and when users refresh any site page, then they will see random background image each time.
This setting is available in the “Manage Header” section of this theme.
2. Designed New 4th Footer:- We have added another new attractive site footer with 5 columns. Now you can add About Us in 1 column and divide Footer links into 4 sections of your choice.
This setting is available in the “Footer” section of this theme.
3. Show Main Menu to Non Logged-in users:- By using this setting, you can now choose to show / hide Main Menu of your website from non logged-in (public) users from the “Global Settings” of this theme.
4. Show Login / Signup Popup:- By using this setting, you can now choose that when user will click on Login / Signup link in Mini Menu, then will a popup open or will the users be redirected to the login or sign up page respectively. This setting is available in the “Global Settings” of this theme.
If you choose Yes, then you will be able to make choices for below settings also:
a. Display Automatic Login Popup: If you choose “Yes” for this setting, then users will be shown the popup to login when they first visit your website. You can also disable the automatic login popup using this setting.
b. Login Popup Visibility: If you have chosen “Yes” for the setting“Display Automatic Login Popup”, then with this setting you can select that after how many days will the login popup be visible automatic to non-logged in users once login popup is closed.
5. New in Footer Links:- For each link you can choose:
~ Separate URLs to be shown to logged-in and non-logged in users.
~ Open URLs in new tab or same tab for logged-in and non-logged in users separately.
~ enable / disable each URLs to be shown to logged-in and non-logged in users separately.