In a world where anyone can create an online account, it can be difficult to know for sure whether the social media accounts we interact with as consumers and businesses today are authentic or not? There can be many ways of verifying members on your website, among which verification via document is one which seems to be more secure & appropriate.
So we’re glad & excited to inform you all that we have recently released our most valuable “Member Verification via KYC Documents Plugin“ with the help of which you can verify website members on the document basis which will decide their real existence and help you to gain instant credibility that you can use to build your personal brand and expertise. Documents can be uploaded by the users at the time of Signup or after Signup from Profile Settings section. Admin have the right to approve / reject the uploaded documents from the admin panel. Also admin can add multiple “Document Types” among which users can choose any at the time of document upload.
Have a look over the key features of Member Verification via KYC Documents Plugin:
- Document Upload Option on Signup
- Document Upload via Profile Settings
- Multiple Document Types Upload Option
- Approve / Reject Documents
- Preview Document
- Enable / Disable Document Upload option on Signup
- Manage Documents
- Supported Document Extensions
- Integrated with SE Auto Approve Feature
- Mails & Notifications
- 1 Click Install & Easy to Setup
- Lifetime Upgrades & 90 Days Free Support
Watch Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgIsRqQfJN_GEJQUIjS6UVakW2lqCywCx