Real Time Weather Data from Dark Sky
This Weather Plugin is a flexible and easy to use use weather plugin that allows you to add unlimited weather widgets and get up-to-date weather information on your website.
- SVG Animated Icons for Weather Conditions
- Real Time Weather Forecast
- Hourly to 7 Days Weather Forecast
- Dark Sky API Integration – Easy & Budget Pricing
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Super Easy to Use
- Minimalist & Lightweight
- Customizable and Robust Widgets
- Default Location Setting
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Background Images Options in Weather Widgets
Dark Sky APIShow More
19 Weather Conditions & SVG Animated IconsShow More
How It Works?Show More
Background Image SupportShow More
Hourly & Weekly ForecastShow More
Temperature UnitsShow More
4 View OptionsShow More
Locations & Location DetectionShow More
Robust Admin PanelShow More
100% Fully ResponsiveShow More
1 Click Install & Easy To SetupShow More
90 Days Free SupportShow More
Integration with Dark Sky API
The Dark Sky API allows you to look up the weather anywhere on the globe, returning (where available):
- Current weather conditions
- Minute-by-minute forecasts out to one hour
- Hour-by-hour and day-by-day forecasts out to seven days
- Hour-by-hour and day-by-day observations going back decades
This plugin integrates with the API provided by Dark Sky.
Dark Sky Pricing and Attribution
Pricing is dead-simple.
- The first 1,000 API requests you make every day are free of charge.
- Every API request over the free daily limit costs $0.0001.
19 Weather Conditions & SVG Animated Icons
This plugin supports all the 19 meteorological weather conditions – The Dark Sky API offers, with very attractive SVG animated icons including:
- Apparent (feels-like) temperature
- Atmospheric pressure
- Cloud cover
- Dew point
- Liquid precipitation rate
- Moon phase
- Nearest storm distance
- Nearest storm direction
- Precipitation type
- Sun rise/set
- Text summaries
- UV index
- Wind gust
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
How It Works?
Follow the 3 easy steps to make the plugin work:
1: Install the Plugin in 1 Click
Install the plugin and enter the API key to get started.Easy FAQs to get started.
Background Image Support
You can choose to place background images in the widgets of this plugin. Images have more impact on users as with images its a bit easy to convey the motive behind any functionality. Few of them can be:
- Images can be helpful if you want to show weather location wise. You can place the image of the location for which weather is being shown on your site.
- Images can get more attention of your users and thus can increase their duration on your site.
- Images make your site more beautiful and attractive thereby bringing more users to your site.
Hourly & Weekly Forecast
Users can switch between hourly and weekly weather forecast in widgets of this plugin.
You can choose to display weather on your website in Fahrenheit (F) or Celsius (C).
4 View Options
With 3 widgets, you get in total 4 view options to display weather on your site.
Locations & Location Detection
Users can enter their location manually or choose to allow their location to be auto-detected.
Robust Admin Panel
Configure API KeyYou can enter the API key to display weather on your website. (How to get API Key? Read the FAQ here.)
Unit for TemperatureYou can choose the unit for Temperature to be shown in various widgets of this plugin – Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Allow to View WeatherBased on Member Level of users, you can choose to let users to view Weather on your website.
Configure WidgetsThere are 4 widgets in this plugin which you can easily modify from the Layout Editor of your website. Each widget can be placed anywhere on the site.
1 Click Install & Easy To Setup
This plugin can be easily installed with 1 click and can be easily configured. Helpful Video Tutorials, Installation Tutorial and FAQs for this plugin will make it more easy for you to setup and use this plugin on your site.