The following terms and conditions govern all use of the SocialEngineSolutions website, all content, services and products available through the website, including, but not limited to, the SocialEngineSolutions client area (collectively referred to as the Website).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and privacy conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Client Area Account: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify SocialEngineSolutions of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. SocialEngineSolutions will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Payment: The Website offers numerous solutions (products and services) for sale. The Website does not handle payments for these products directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, access will be granted to the product or service being purchased as soon as possible, however we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy.
Software Usage: All software products on this website are copyright products of SocialEngineSolutions. Thus, all product purchases are governed by their own terms of Software License Agreement. Software will only be available to the users who will have valid license. These softwares cannot be distributed for free, nor be resold to any third party or any individual. If any user (client / customer) is found violating these Software License Agreement, SocialEngineSolutions will have complete rights to close his / her / their account on our website.
Installation: User should take backup of their code before any installations and upgrade. SocialEngineSolutions will not be responsible for any data loss from your site or down-time occurring due to the installation or upgradation of its software products.
Refund Policy: Refund is applicable only if below conditions are met:
If request is made within 72 hours of purchase.
If your website meets our plugin’s requirements and essential features of that plugin do not work on your website.
If neither you nor SocialEngineSolutions engineers can install our product on your SocialEngine site using given ftp, database and admin access credentials.
The bug/issue caused is not due to any modifications made in that plugin, SocialEngine or another 3rd party product/plugin (SE developer other than SocialEngineSolutions) on your site.
Support: SocialEngineSolutions provide complementary support for 90 days for each purchased plugin in the form of an online ticketing system. Our support team will assist with the purchased plugin installation, your general questions and all technical errors in our purchased plugin. We do not provide any bug-fix support for our plugins if you have modified them or any of your modifications in other parts of your website cause these errors.
If you need our assistance after this 90 days period, then contact us to let us help you better.
Important! We don’t provide support service if you’re using illegal(nulled) version of SocialEngine.
Terms of Service for Club Membership:
- All the current and future products which are included in plan (based on the type of membership plan) will be provided for free.
- Support will be provided only for the products developed by SocialEngineSolutions (SES).
- Customized products from us (SocialEngineSolutions) will be supported.
- Club Membership subscription is on only monthly basis.
- One time Sign-up fee is to be paid only at the time of purchasing a subscription plan.
- Custom modifications and 3rd party plugin integration are not included.
- NO REFUND is provided on 1 time Sign-up fee and the monthly payments.
- Easy cancellation of subscription any time.
- Licence key and support for all the associated products will be disabled if subscription expires.
- Each license is valid for use on one domain, subdomain or folder i.e. if you subscribe to 1-Site Standard / Premium or Platinum plan, then you can use plugins only on one copy of SocialEngine.
- You can move from Standard plan to Premium and Platinum plans and also you can move from Premium plan to Platinum plan, but reverse is not allowed. If you wish to reverse, then please contact our support team. We will consider your case and take action accordingly.
- By subscribing to any of our membership plan, you are accepting the recurring payment to us.
- For getting special development license for Private / Test / Development purpose please Contact Us
- We start on app submission on Apple / Play store only after subscribing to our Premium or Platinum plan. Please remember NO REFUND is available If you want refund after the app rejected by Apple / Android Play store because we are here to re-submit your app for approval in the respective store.
Modifications & Amendments: SocialEngineSolutions reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SocialEngineSolutions may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is”. SocialEngineSolutions hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SocialEngineSolutions does not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Privacy: SocialEngineSolutions will terminate all support and business relations with a user if he / she / they are found in any instance of plugin piracy. This will include, but is not limited to any “cracked”, “nulled”, or otherwise unlicensed versions of our any of our plugin.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will SocialEngineSolutions be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement…